Incorporating your business in Singapore
- Have at least one director who is a local and legal resident of Singapore who is 18 years old and above - This individual may be a Singaporean, Permanent Resident or Employment Pass Holder
- A Company Secretary - The Secretary has to be a local resident of Singapore and this position must not be left vacant for more than 6 months.
- Auditor - Every company needs to have an auditor within the first 3 months of incorporation unless exempted from audit requirements.
- A Local Business Address - This cannot be a P.O. Box address.
- At Least One Shareholder - There must be a minimum issued Capital of $1.
- Company Name & Type prepared - You may refer to ACRA's guidelines on the different types of company structures in Singapore.
- Incorporation Form
- Passport / Singapore IC
- Copy of Residential Address - This can be from a recent utility bill or cable tv bill.
- Foreign Corporate Company Certificate & Director Resolution
- Company Constitution
Intregr8 Advisory can assist you in preparing the relevant documents and submitting your incorporation application to ACRA.